Discuss Dollhouse season 2 episode 3

This was my favourite episode of the first batch. (Plus points: next weeks is better). What did you think?
readmore

Two clips of Friday’s episode

Here’s two clips of this Friday’s episode. And a plea. Now might be the week to watch Live if you have chance. And if you haven’t already added Dollhouse to your DVR, now’s the time. If you’re in the US and have iTunes, you can also buy a ‘season pass’ so you get all the episodes automatically downloaded the day after they air. If you’re out Friday...
readmore

First publicity of Summer Glau in Dollhouse

Check out the latest issue of EW for the words which go with it.
readmore

DOLLHOUSE is at risk of being pulled off air

Okay. You know during the first season I never blogged here saying the show was cancelled or at risk of cancellation? You know I kept saying the execs wanted it alive still, and not to worry too much? You know on Whedonesque when I posted saying just because the network won’t air episode 13 didn’t mean it was done? You know when I said online a few days before renewal it was looking...
readmore

Video – Eliza and Fran take us around the DOLLHOUSE set

PLEASE NOTE THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS
readmore

The cast interviewing each other

Thanks to qfemale who ferreted these out!
readmore

Did Echo swear in Dollhouse season two opener?

We’ve had emails about this, somebody has posted on another topic here, there’s been tweets aplenty and people were asking on Whedonesque. The answer?  No, Echo did not drop the f-bomb in “Vows”.  The scene in question is during the Paul/Echo stiletto scene, in which Eliza says “frickin’”.  The problem appears to be Eliza saying Frickin’ sounds a bit...
readmore

Summer Glau staying on Dollhouse, Alexis update

Somebody from the Dollhouse-world just let me Summer is staying on Dollhouse as a reoccuring.  As we originally announced a month or so ago to the interwebs, she was signed to just two episodes then. Summer is currently in episodes 5 and 6 (production order). Alexis Denisof has filmed episodes 1, 3, 5 and 6 so far (production order), FOX tells Dollverse. Minor update: episode 7 started filming today,...
readmore

What the Dollhouse promo didn’t tell you about episode 2.. (casting spoiler)

You know that (admittedly slightly lame) promo for episode 2 of DOLLHOUSE season two? It omits one big detail – Miracle Laurie is back in Dollhouse. Miracle Laurie ponders if Joss will kill her off.  (Not really).  (You hope). Joss had refused to confirm this previously, but, eh. Sorry Joss. This marks her return to the show. Which I’m cool with as Miracle makes my TV emit joyful...
readmore

Preview trailer for season 2 episode 2

readmore

Season two episode one – Vows – your thoughts please!

Whattya thinking, Dollhousers? I’m thinking Claire and Topher totally made me cry.  So many issues. I’m also thinking Echo wants find out about the other Dolls.  And I want to know why. In other words, I loved it.
readmore

Tweet for Dollhouse prizes!

Okay, Dollhouse fan! You’re looking nice tonight. I like your stylish but affordable shoes. I’m going to be searching Twitter tonight for the terms #dollhouse and/or Dollhouse. And giving out stuff to people who entertain me. I want you to tweet about Dollhouse related subjects – favourite episodes, fave lines, where you’re watching the episode, what you want to see more...
readmore

Why you should check out season 2 video

In 4 minutes, Joss, Eliza, Dichen, Olivia and Tahmoh talk about what to expect in season two. SPOILERS, be warned. Also, if you want to ask the Dollhouse cast questions you can head over here and submit them. Expect the official publicity-fu to kick off next week. This video is just my teaser.
readmore

Felicia Day in Dollhouse season two clarification

There’s a bit of confusion about this, as I believe Joss said Felicia would be gracing the first Dollhouse season two episode.  We certainly said she would. Well, that’s changed.  She’s not in the first episode anymore, but sources tell us expect to see her in the mix.  It doesn’t effect the storyline and it’s not some crazy network war, it’s just some creative...
readmore

Season 1 restrospective – your comments please

Okay, so, I want to know: What did you respond to in season one of Dollhouse?  Did any moments make you cry?  What characters didn’t you like? I’ll start: I loved the episodes about the workings of the Dollhouse and liked the idea of the wider organisation, although that bit didn’t work until Epitaph One for me.  (Thank you, Maurissa and Jed, for making the show awesome). Two things...
readmore

Redesigning Dollverse

The redesign is obviously not finished, we’re rollin’ it out slowly for season two of Dollhouse.
readmore

Q&A about Dollhouse season 2 – minor spoilers

I thought we’d try this. Basically, we take questions posed on Twitter and Livejournal about the second season, and either answer directly about what I know (without giving too much away) or ask other people to answer. I don’t know if this format is useful or if we’ll do it again – let me know! @Dowhead asks: “Did I hear something about Summer Glau on Dollhouse or am I...
readmore

Official – Summer Glau joins Dollhouse season two!

Summer Glau is entering Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse, folks. No, really. She joins the show in episode 5 — airing in October — for two initial eps playing a character called Bennett, working inside the Dollhouse. The news was confirmed to us by Fox.
readmore

Dollhouse across the world

UKSeason one completed airing (including Epitaph One), season two confirmed to start in October on The Sci-Fi Channel. MalaysiaSeason one begins today at 9.30pm on 8TV. AustraliaSeason one concludes with “The Future Project” (Epitaph One) on September 1st at 8.30pm on FOX8. Season two begins soon after. SingaporeSeason one aired on MioTV (including Epitaph One). Season two will also air. SpainSeason...
readmore

FOX8 schedules Epitaph One in Australia

FOX have scheduled “Epitaph One”. They’ve renamed the episode “The Future Project”, the channel and airdate is FOX8 on Tuesday September 1, 2009 at 8.30pm . They originally said they were not going to air the episode as it was “set in the future” and it was a “DVD extra”. They now say: “Due to the series’ popularity amongst Australian viewers,...
readmore
Page 3 of 1312345...10...Last »
line
Dollverse (c) 2007-2009 Kevin Beaumont. Dollhouse (c) 20th Century Fox.