Two clips of Friday’s episode

Here’s two clips of this Friday’s episode.

And a plea. Now might be the week to watch Live if you have chance. And if you haven’t already added Dollhouse to your DVR, now’s the time. If you’re in the US and have iTunes, you can also buy a ‘season pass’ so you get all the episodes automatically downloaded the day after they air. If you’re out Friday night, you might also want to watch online (for free) via Hulu.

First of all, Topher talks about an imprint he’s done for a client:

Then, Paul talks to an imprinted Active.

1. wiesengrund says:

I love those clips.

2. bobby says:

i hope this show stays. i hate fox for leaving it on fri with stupid shows like death and brothers

3. Gabrielle says:

The Tighlon! And Adelle screen time! And Boyd’s back! Victor acting all serial-killerish!

OMG, I’m so excited for this ep!

4. bekki says:

so fracking excited. god, i love this show.

5. bonzob says:

But wait, does watching live do anything if we don’t have a Nielsen box? I would have thought DVR-ing or Hulu-ing would be better for us box-less folks, no?

6. Lotte says:

Can anyone tell me if there’s a way for me to support the show all the way from Amsterdam? I need Dollhouse to have at least another 6 seasons!!

7. Alyson says:

I love this show!! I will be so upset if the cancel it!

8. littleREDelf says:

holy crap! in that second clip, is that Michale Hogan (a.k.a. Saul Tigh from BSG) from 0:51-0:53?

9. Kristen says:

You would be correct. Joss is sampling a lot from BSG this season as well as from other shows he has worked on.

10. E says:

Looks good! I am happy to see a episode focusing on Victor as I think Enver Gjokaj is one of the best actors on the show.

11. Phoenix says:

Okay, I have to admit, this episode looks like it’s going to be one of two things: a) creepy to the extreme, and b) a start back to what the great episodes of season one were doing — making use of the brilliantly talented ensemble cast.

But the problem I have with this episode is: isn’t this just what people have been complaining about, another “engagement of the week” that doesn’t do what the last six episodes of season one did; namely, enhance the overarcing plot? Ultimately, the first two episodes of this season can be boiled down to: Echo is glitching hardcore, and she has two conversations about taking down the Dollhouse with Paul. Other than that, not a lot has happened. I want to get back to the plot-thick episodes!

Although, I do have to admit, I thought Eliza Dushku put in one of the greatest performances she’s done in the entire season in “Instinct” when they took the baby from her in the police station; my gut churned. Either way, really looking forward to this episode (and it’s just one more step to Summer Glau!)!

12. Rainfly_X says:

I’ve never been a fan of iTunes and the Appletech empire, but it allows me to do one of the greatest deeds of my career as a supporter of quality entertainment. Very well, iTunes it is, with pride and a single patriotic tear!

13. laura says:

could this be the week that changes it back to being a must watch show!!!

i hope so can’t wait to see it.

14. It’s what I’ve been asking for since the start of the season–an full hour of Victor-centered goodness! :D Though the costume choice amuses me a bit…

15. Alisss says:

WoW I love this show and this episode is one of so many awesome episodes !I LOVE DOLLHOUSE! FOX MUST KEEP IT!

16. Currently watching this week’s episode.

Enver. Oh, my God. ENVER. I love this guy.