A clip and promo for tonights all-new DOLLHOUSE episode

If you’ve never seen Dollhouse or want to know why people are excited, check out Why I Watch.

If you’re a fan of the show and want to help it find more fellow fans, head over to Activate Dollhouse for banners, posters and a community.

1. bobby says:

i am just bummed out that they are pulling it on November, is it just me or does it seem like Fox wants it to fail, and miserably? i was watching the yankees game, and i didnt see any promos of it. Its sad that fans, and Whyiwatch, can outdo what marketing executes cant do. I mean look above on their trailer, it sold me.

• wrdo says:

not just you Bobby.Fox is doing the shittiest job promoting this show. I think they do want it to fail.

Hey everyone, if we keep up the same fandom reaction we had last season, does anyone think that the show will survive?

2. gregory says:

that promo sucked

3. ben_b55 says:

Honestly I didn’t think that clip was that bad. This episode as far as I can tell seems like it is a continuation of a lot of things established in “Needs” which is one of my favorite episodes sans “Epitaph One” and I can’t wait to see it. Enver and Dichen are great together.

4. jose says:

yup can’t wait and it does look amazing.

5. danielle says:

Episode Belonging was AMAZING!!!!! I can’t believe we have to wait until November. I really feel like Fox is trying to make this show fail.

6. Phoenix says:

Okay, so I’m going to start with the good: screw “Epitaph One.” I’m sorry, but “Belonging” was the BEST episode of “Dollhouse” we’ve ever seen. There was not one part of this story that didn’t work, didn’t fascinate, didn’t horrify, and didn’t suck you in to the last bittersweet minute.

Secondly, on a bitter note — does anybody else get the idea that all that talk that FOX gave us fans about actually realizing that since they will never in a million years beat CBS on Fridays so they’ll accept “Dollhouse” as a sleeper hit just now feels like talk? I’m so afraid that this show is going to get cancelled even though it so clearly through iTunes, Amazon, Hulu, and DVD ownage can give FOX a Friday-night staple. Ugh. I hate FOX, really, I do.

7. Elle says:

Is Fox really going to show repeats of Bones in the place of Dollhouse during sweeps?

8. emolee says:

i can’t wait until dec. fox sucks. i hate to say it but this show has always felt like another Firefly to me. Completely incredible, rich characters, fascinating story lines and one hundred percent underestimated by fox. keep trying Joss maybe this one will go the distance.

9. laura says:

having read the reviews of this episode, i can’t wait to see it!

it wouldn’t surprise me if dollhouse becomes the dark horse of tv, if they continue to produce strong eps through to the end of s2 and still has both the fans and the critics making loads of noise about how good it is – then maybe just maybe it could be saved. (or at least thats my wishful thinking)

10. gossi please don’t keep promoting this show with crappy made promos like this one. it was so bad i cant believe you think you can do a better job than fox because that was just pathetic and that promo on whyiwatch.com totally ruins the website

11. Poppy says:

I’ve only just heard about Dollhouse (sorry) however, I went straight out and brought the first season on DVD…AMAZING, watched them one after the next, til I could stay awake no more and did the same thing the next day.
    So, what you guys are saying is that Fox are thinking of cutting it? WHY?

12. Poppy says:

Ooops…forgot to say, I’m in the UK and don’t get a great deal of air time for US show. Which is a shame coz we’re pretty rubbish at producing good stuff.