The quick brown Fox jumped over the lazy Dollverse.

No, I’ve no idea what the subject means either. The only other one I had was FOXy Boxing, and that really had no relation to anything.

Anyway – just spoke to the folks at Fox, and the whole “Dollverse vs FOX PR” (as somebody dubbed it) snafu is sorted. Apologies were said, hugs were had (that’s a lie) (just manly vocals) and everything is sorted out.

Going forward, we’ll be more careful to label things as official or unconfirmed, and we may just be able to give you a few new things to play with along the way. Relations have come out much stronger, and I think this should help all of us when it comes to season two.

I do want to clarify one thing out of the whole incident. I don’t hate or dislike Fox. They’re taking a gamble with Dollhouse, and I’m trying to make sure it pays off for them whilst enjoying the show. There was clearly confusion last season over things to do with the show, and we’ve both committed to making sure things are a lot clearer this coming season.

I’m pretty happy with the outcome. And I’m pretty sure although the thing was a bit of a mess at the time, the outcome will benefit us all. I owe thanks to Fox for stepping up and sorting it out.

See you at Comic-Con, Dollhousers!

1. devlost says:

Oh yeah sure, you just go and enjoy your comic-con. I’m not jealous at all.

2. Rach says:

I can’t believe you said the FOXy Boxing one in public.

3. Kevin says:

I just googled FOXy Boxing.

4. GrimaLenore says:

Seriously. I wish I were a west coaster so I could go to comic con.

5. Anonymous says:

Or title it this what happens when people with no journalism training pretend to be journalists. No wonder we PR types get irritated.

6. tyna_x says:

xD I just googled FOXy Boxing too.
    Annd, I kinda regret it.

I’m glad that’s been sorted out :3
    I was so annoyed with FOX for so long after Fireflys cancellation.
    But since renewing Dollhouse, I’m very greatful :]
    Thank you FOX. :]

7. kris_ab says:

Previous snarky anonymous poster above–I see people enjoying being bloggers and running websites, not attempting to act like journalists (no offense, gossi). This was a nice post about things being settled, why’d you feel the need to get your digs in for no good reason ? Don’t be a little bitch.

And good thing you don’t speak for all PR types–they’d be an overly sensitive and touchy bunch if what you said was true. Welcome to the internet age, it started a decade or two back. Learn to deal.

8. Anonymous says:

I just came to this site and I will NOT return, you posters need to grow up…so much for enlisting ‘new fans’. Who wants to join or visit a site that has snarky people all over it???

9. Stellar Drift says:

Hey anonymous, Whedon is snark ergo his fans snark. Bewhere where ever you go *g*

10. Kegan Mahon says:

Get out the Anon. I've survived 19 years without you, I can go 19 more and then some.

11. Anonymous says:

Cheese is good.

12. Anonymous says:

first, yeah, cheese is really good!
    second, cream cheese is even better!
    third, what´s up with the idiot talking about journalism???
    this is a site for Dollhouse fans, is not the daily news…duhh…
    Now, back to the cheese talk, does anyone else think that the cheese man from restless (buffy season four finale) should make an apearance on dollhouse???

13. Tenel says:

I'm not jealous either. Sniff.

14. Rick the dollbait says:

I love people posting anonymous and think they're going to be taken seriously. Aren't they so special? :P
    This is an infomative site.
    We at the Fox Wiki approve. :)
    ~Dollbait